Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Classic Lineups

I used to drool over old 80's gig flyers and posters from California with lineups of legendary punk bands. All these amazing bands playing the same show. Check out these bills!

I grew up in Vancouver and was lucky to see D.O.A. and Nomeansno fairly often in the 80's and onward. They'd share the same stage all the time. At the time I didn't fully realize how classic that lineup was. Here's a show that slipped by me back in the day. Talk about a bill! D.O.A., Nomeansno and Slow all in one night. Damn!
I recently saw D.O.A. in Cumberland on their "last" tour. Great show by Joe and his boys. Nomeansno is playing a handful of B.C. shows in late February and early March. Go see them if you can. Still an amazing live show.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So rad!

joe